Saturday, February 7, 2009

Steve's Astro corner first light!


Welcome !!! I am glad to share my little corner of space with all that share my love for all things Astronomy

So... First a bit about my self. I have been kicking around the third planet of our solar system for almost 49 years. In that time, I have been everything from a roughneck to a logger to a construction superintendent. I have a degree in construction management. I know Wow what a diverse career path! My love of astronomy has followed me nearly all my days. I started this blog to help new comers to astronomy get more comfortable with some of the finer points of astronomy This will be a place to learn and to ask questions. There are no stupid questions. If there were I would have been declared a raving lunatic years ago. I will be posting to this blog every week with an article. In the mean time if you need an answer to question related to Astronomy you can always eMail me astrono@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment