Monday, February 8, 2010

My Blog Is One Year Old!


Wow! Has it been a year already? I have been plugging along with this blog for a whole year and now have people taking a look at it on a regular basis. I am honored that you do. I have very much so enjoyed sharing with you the wonders and beauty that astronomy holds. This year is going to be a real fun time. I look forward to sharing so much more . This blog is possible because of you. Your comments good or bad are always welcome. This year let's all of us take some time to get out and look at the stars. For me there is no better stress reliever than to gaze at nebula and galaxies galore till the cares of the day drift away. Hey I am easily entertained . Keep in mind I think erasers are magical. Feel free to leave a birthday greeting on my blog. Until the next time,

Clear Skies and great seeing too

Steve T

No comments:

Post a Comment